Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I was just wondering if there is a place to post ride dates, time and place,etc to meet people and go riding?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,206 Posts
imported post

yep,

If you have a good idea, and a good location already scoped out, you have most of the work already done.

Pick a date that you think will work the best considering other outside influences which might detract from it-

Then post that date and listing your Event and what you have in mind.

It will most likely build up steam all on its' own if the location and timing are different that what is already out there for folks to think about attending.

Putting it up for a vote will create a thread 439 miles long :action:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
yep,

If you have a good idea, and a good location already scoped out, you have most of the work already done.

Pick a date that you think will work the best considering other outside influences which might detract from it-

Then post that date and listing your Event and what you have in mind.

It will most likely build up steam all on its' own if the location and timing are different that what is already out there for folks to think about attending.

Putting it up for a vote will create a thread 439 miles long :action:
For me,,,,,,,,,,,it's 2,000+ miles long,,,,,but thats another thread :action:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

I'ld like to organize a poker run / rally here for our local community center. The economy has caused them to have their county funding cut back hard.

They do good things for the children and the seniors.

If I do, I''ll post it. I'm still trying to work out all the things in my meager mind!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.