Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hello all

The ride to hell is Sunday June 14th If anyone wants to ride as a group of wingnuts we will be meeting at the McDonalds on Haggerty Rd Just south of 8 mile at 10:30 am then ride as a group to plymonth for the RIDE 2 Hell Hope to see you there

dale

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

I lived in Plymouth, Mi for a while. Haven't been to Hell, MI since the '70s. Used to be one building there, with funny decals & such. :)

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: when i was in marines 79 recuiter put news paper article, hell got huge snow storm and he wanted to se everyone who said they would reup when hell froze over:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:plainmech wrote:
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: when i was in marines 79 recuiter put news paper article, hell got huge snow storm and he wanted to se everyone who said they would reup when hell froze over:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Hey hells only 344 miles from us :) we could ride to hell and then return from hell.

Would make a good post:D

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

so your saying go to hell and back:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

and here I thought I had already been through it :shock:

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
imported post

Man, I thought you guys were coming to Texas for a moment. We have had 10 consecutive days over 95degrees with 8 more to go from what they say.

I hope y'all had fun in Hell. :battle:

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
imported post

I've been to hell a few times, seeing as I live in Westland, MI. my wife and I have talked about a trip from hell to paradise, mi. That way we can say we from hell to paradise.:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,800 Posts
imported post

Hotter than Hell, MI down here for sure

109.8 as of this post
:doh:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

but it's a dry heat:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::action::waving: stay cool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.