Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Virginia GWRRA District Rally (Rally in the Valley) will be held in Salem, Va on October 10-12, 2013.

Here's the link http://www.gwrrava.org/RITV.html
There will be field games, ERC courses, seminars, vendors, food and fun. It looks like the NC Drill team is coming again this year for an exhibition.

Beautiful country to ride around there. We have a reservation for a resturant called the Home Place which if any of y'all want in, I can sneak you into our (Va-R) group.

I will be there for sure. Hope to see some of you guys there.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This weekend coming up.

I'm leaving home Thursday morning, taking the long way there. Likely down through Paint Bank or something. I'll be there for the weekend till Saturday night after closing, then heading home.

If y'all are around give me a shout, I'll be messing around with the field games, drill team exercises and on Friday night we have about 30 or so spots reserved at the Home Place for dinner. I'll extend an offer to anyone who would like to come get some real good eats to come along. It's hard to get into this place and it's worth it! If interested PM me and I'll send you some contact info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.