Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I went for the first ride of the year the other day and I had the worst thing happen to me.:(...on the drivers side (sounds crazy) of the bike I have a marine style cup holder that folds upmounted to carry my coffee or water or whatever. I was riding along with a cup of coffee and the darn thing just fell off. I had the coffee in my hand at the time so I did not lose my favorite cup, but now I have to have surgery on the bike to replace the cup holder. I have alread secured another one and have to install it now. Just thought I would share a harrowingstory.:cheeky1:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Not rats, but odd. I've been wanting to put a brake light modulator on my bike since I got it. Tonight when the woman who hangs around here and I were out on the bike someone told us a tail light was out. At home I had her squeeze the brake to check the brake light and lo and behold the brake lights blink four times and then go on solid. I've been riding this bike for three months had the trunk and saddlebags off, had the rear wheel off and even then never knew there was a modulator. I've tested the brake lights before but usually just gave them a quick bump and watched the garage door for a reflection so didn't hold the brake long enough to set off the modulator. Apparently it was just my desire that caused this to happen!:goofygrin:

So here I am desiring an 1800 real hard!:weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Doesn't work... I desired for a Green SEi real hard and it never came.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

Really doesn't work.

I desired a Red 1800, even thoguht my fairy Red Grandfather had granted my wish, but no, its still a silver/blue 1200. But you never know, as soon as Redwing tells me where to pick it up from my wish may still come true.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
imported post

I keep hoping i'll find a sweet looking 1500 in the garage. That would SOOOOO make my day.

SORRY but them 1800's is UUUUUGLY. There i sad it and im not taking it back

Pat

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Doesn't work... I desired for a Green SEi real hard and it never came
Apparently you have to start out with small things. I've changed my mind and now and desiring a new set of tires.:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
imported post

HI,Pat wholly agree with you about the 1800 it is more of a sports bike than a tourernever be able to afford one so can!t really pass opion,iam biased infavour of the 1500 which to me is the ultimate tourer.:Dbikerfred

G

·
imported post

bikerfred wrote:
HI,Pat wholly agree with you about the 1800 it is more of a sports bike than a tourer never be able to afford one so can!t really pass opion.
Hey bikerfred :waving:The :18red:is the Rolls Royce of the touring class. :clapper: I cant afford one either, but i have the use of my neighbours :18red:

:walker::18red::walker:

G

·
imported post

PatinIdaho wrote:
SORRY but them 1800's is UUUUUGLY. There i sad it and im not taking it back
Hey PatinIdaho :waving: You dont know what your talking about. :whip:

G

·
imported post

Andrewl wrote:
I desired a Red 1800, But you never know, as soon as Redwing tells me where to pick it up from my wish may still come true.
Hey Andrew1 :waving:How can i tell you where to pick up an :18red:I wish i could pick up one myself. :weightlifter:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.