Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello again folks, it's been a while. Shift work is a killer. Anyway, is anybody going to the RDS Bike Show this Friday or Saturday? (I can't make it on Sunday, as I am sure most of the Sth Anne St group will go then...)
Is "Gareth1500" out there? Get in touch, call over if you got the tyres sorted.

Steve18:waving:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi Steve ,,yes I am meeting a few of the lads on Sat morning at 11 am in the carpark of the RDS and leaving the wings on display there while we venture in to inspect the goods ,,,So anybody who wants to meet at 11 am are welcome ..cheers Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Yeah me and the neighbour will be there on Sunday:weightlifter:but he wants to ride the :18red: himself :crying: so i will have to ride the old reliable Honda 50cc behind him. I will park her in one of the horse stables :crying:in the show grounds, just to prevent people from messing with her. :whip:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Yeah me and the neighbour will be there on Sunday:weightlifter:but he wants to ride the :18red: himself :crying: so i will have to ride the old reliable Honda 50cc behind him. I will park her in one of the horse stables :crying:in the show grounds, just to prevent people from messing with her. :whip:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:Is

Hi Redwing

Is this the bike or the neighbour we are talking about.:action::cheeky1::cooldj::goofygrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.