Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi everyone!!! thanks for all the prayes and best wishes..The Doctor's were able to reattach my foot .. I now have 2#'s of metal in my ankle. I can't weight bear on it for at least 8 wks. I then have many months of physio just to get the strenght back.So my only ride right now is my crutches ( slow and easy does it). I haven't seen my Wing as of yet but It might not be too bad (heres to hoping). ...Ok got to go now I will keep you all posted as to how I am doing..AND THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS....From Tim, Leah and the kids....bye for now..

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
imported post

Absolutely so glad you're alive and kickin', well at least kickin' with the good
foot. No really, glad you're going to be ok!

Been down once. No fun at all.

Still prayin' for ya.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Glad to hear the operation was successful. Glad your at home with the wife and kids. Make sure you take it slow and easy.

·
Premium Member
3,780 Posts
imported post

What great news to hear! You'll be back on 2 wheels in no time with such a great attitude.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Good News for sure, Tim!! :clapper::goofygrin:

Now you have to stay focused on the Physio and get that foot/ankle working properly. I have 'part shares' at my local Physio Clinic from so many visits. :hovering:

The Wing stuff will sort itself out! :2finger:

·
Premium Member
20,611 Posts
imported post

Good news Tim...........We all wish you a speedy recovery!!! :waving:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

:)Thanks for the update. Glad to hear everything is going ok.:)

·
Premium Member
64,639 Posts
imported post

Great news, good to hear they were able to save the foot.. You had to have good doctors..

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

Glad to hear your back Home. Do what the Doc says, I had to get a second surgery because I didn't listen so good.

Take Care - Jim

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
imported post

Glad to hear you're home.

Please keep us updated as to your progress and here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Glad to hear the foot was saved and you're home with family. Listen to the doctors and don't try to over do the rehab faster than they want you to.

Also, don't try to be the biggest baddazz at the next 1 legged man azz kicking contest!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Chuckle time!!!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

That's great news that you still have the peds to be a biped!:clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
imported post

Great great news !!
Seems to be alot of riders wearing bullseyes lately, this news brings smiles instead of furrowed brow.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

That's great news Tim........prayers will still be coming to you and your family!!

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

Take your time and heal completely and well. Then enjoy riding for a long long time

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Great to hear you are nearly whole again. Take your time, let it heal properly...

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

As stated above, glad to hear your on the meand now, keep us updated on your progress, the bike well it can be replaced;)

Ray and Tracy:waving:

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
imported post

GREAT NEWS! Glad to hear your operation was successful. The recovery will suck, but be religious about the physical therapy/torture and exercising and it will make a difference in the quality of your recovery and the time it takes. Thanks for the update.

The Wing can be rebuilt or replaced, but I still think one of the last thoughts before impact in many riders minds (although it shouldn't be) is, "My bike!!!"

Anyhow, your fellow riders are thinking of you and hoping for a speedy and complete recovery.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.