Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does any one know if the is a way to re-map the EFI on an Gl-1800? Or any way around the original computer modual?

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
imported post

:waving:Welcome and Hello . Sorry I cant answere your question :( Perhaps if you ask in the Technical forum someone there may be able to help . Enjoy the forums and visit often .

·
751 Posts
imported post

Zeke66 wrote:
I have seen that question asked many times, and the answer has always been no.
Not to argue with anyone But with the right amount of $$$ you can do anything or have anything you want !

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
imported post

Welcome:waving::waving::waving:

·
Happy Goldwinger
778 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum. You got four different threads asking the same question. Can you keep it all in one thread please? It makes things less confusing.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Honda uses a proprietary ECU on the 1800, that they tightly control the access to. Only an authorized dealer can even plug into to it to read it, so to answer your question, is no. Besides, for it's size and weight, and frontal area, it preforms better than any other bike in it's class, so Honda figures why allow someone to mess with their success.:smiler:

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
imported post

hummer5205 wrote:
Zeke66 wrote:
I have seen that question asked many times, and the answer has always been no.
Not to argue with anyone But with the right amount of $$$ you can do anything or have anything you want !
Oh yeah? .... Levitate!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.