Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I bought a brand new '70 VW bug in Oklahoma City for $1900. That same car in decent condition, not mint, will go for over twice that. Don't know why but there's no accounting for taste.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

wilf wrote:
You guy's are the ones that are daft! In my younger day's I bought and sold many cars. If I had kept a few on the nice ones I would be able to retire nicley LOL.
Come on I see 64 4 door cheve's going for thaousands of dollars and these are what we call barn finds It's just kazy. One day all the old wings will be gone and the price will go stupid. Not looking forward to that day.
Case in point I had a 64/66 rambler american 2 door post 6 cyclinder your basic econimy car whe i was quite young
cpl yrs ago I spoted one in a compound in the industral area. I decided to take a look one day and it was much the same car the interrior was shot door pannels falling off dash all craked
Asked the owner what he was asking. He said nothing under $4000 I was shocked.
Wilf
As I said, in 20 years it'll be worth more. If one of you has a climate controlled storage to put this away for 20 years then that would be the right buyer.

John

·
Official "Cheeky Plonker"
1,185 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
imported post

Bernieswing wrote:
2,500 miles and bidding at $2000. Its a long time since I seen one as nice as this.

THE LINK

Hi Mate at that price BUY IT NOW like you said it,s been a long time since i have seen a wing it this cond as good as this one go for it annd good Luck Man ????

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Man that's a pretty 1100!:claps:The bid is up to 4100 and hasn't cracked the reserve yet. Worth every penny of five grand I'd think, besides being a beautiful vintage motorcycle the likes of what you don't see everyday, it's a fine bike in it's own right. Probably a good thing my garage is pretty well filled.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Man that's a pretty 1100!:claps:The bid is up to 4100 and hasn't cracked the reserve yet. Worth every penny of five grand I'd think, besides being a beautiful vintage motorcycle the likes of what you don't see everyday, it's a fine bike in it's own right. Probably a good thing my garage is pretty well filled.
G,Day guys i had one of these bike,s they are bullet proof they will go for ever as long as you oof after the oil change an fitler this bike will take many many mile,s if the bike is as on the web site as i ahd one it went for ever jst look after her change the oil an filter every 3000 or 4000 klms it will out last you all the best mate ????

Attachments

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.