Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just got into patriot guard last year after waiting so long to get another bike now the starter clutch is crap, what else will be a problem with the 1100? replaced starter, selinoid, battery vavle and tappet timing done, added new stereo, had bike running very good, was hopeing to be riding not looking at pic's of other bikes all day ecept when at work! lol Yeah it really sucks cause I want to ride with my Vet brothers this year!:cool:

Bigrick

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

Use an engine flush and lighter weight oil should help quite a bit with the starter clutch. It's a cheap price to pay if it keeps from having to pull the motor...

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yeah, I'll give er a try, know anything regarding Chevy trannies in 91 Conversion Van's seems I got a lemon with this one, and has shook my faith in American Cars and Dealerships, a line came loose from my tranny going to tranny cooler filter etc. (going slow dwn the block fm house)anyway to make a long story short This was suppose ta be a Certified van fm now defunct Denny Heckers, I changed the fluid, put new line in hence the original had a splice with a straight shunt no flares on end, after putting in new fluid etc, while in D can't get er to stay in D beyond 25 mph without higher rpm, and even then it won't automatically upshift! took it to good ol Denny's all I got was the dealership song and dance, I've had cheys Olds, buicks most my life the last was a 56 shoebox, and the bad thing of it all is being a workman can't even afford to put it and my bike in shop!
What's up with America! be better off on Welfare let the dang State buy me a new car and pay my d... bill's! and this clown wants to bailout Detroit! what a joke! Should be taking care of those of us who served this Nation first!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.