Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m removing the heavy bags and installing new turn signals and brake lights,
The large inner rear fender needs to go, I’ve never tried to remove that inner fender and To install a thinner outer fender (1983) goldwing Aspy that will work with my new setup can it be done Without major construction?

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Why you doing that to a goldwing? What did that wing do to you lol. Just messing with you. Can't help you out there with your project but was wandering if you are selling in of the parts like the trunk ?

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
It will bolt right on. Center pic is of a 84 standard fender vs 1100. Your problem now is after removing the bags/mounts, you'll have nothing to grab onto to center stand it .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Hi I’m removing the heavy bags and installing new turn signals and brake lights,
The large inner rear fender needs to go, I’ve never tried to remove that inner fender and To install a thinner outer fender (1983) goldwing Aspy that will work with my new setup can it be done Without major construction?
Heavy? Have you picked one up yet. They are featherweights.:rofl:

You can fab a handle for the let side to assist with getting it up onto the center stand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts