Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anyone know where to get a rubber brake hose for the rear of a 1985 Aspencade GL1200? it has a tear right up near the metal attachment and banjo.

I've called a couple of places, and they tell me the part is no longer made. I probably have to have it custom made somewhere they said.

Anyone have a good used one I could buy or are there any other options for ordering one?

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
imported post

If it were mine and I had to have one made I would consider getting the stainless steal braided ones for it. Check in the for sale section up top. Contact Lopeha (Andy) and see if they make them for your bike. You can choose what color they are also.

I love mine on my wing!!!

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
imported post

I would go with Russell, but that is just my personal favorite. They will custom make a hose for ANY bike.

·
Down
279 Posts
imported post

I'd just go stainless also I'm about to myself my brakes are really spongy and i checked on it and i also don't think honda offers them anymore I'll 2nd that on Lopeha hes who im gonna order from

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
imported post

Ditto all but the less expensive way would be to visit any Honda auto parts dept. and try to match the hose with an auto. hose . You might get lucky.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

I'm sure Igot it, I parted out 4 gl12s in the last couple years.
$15 including shipping. Let me know on a PM if you want it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.