Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello all,

left shock is leaking found topics on this site I could rebuild shocksbut mineare "Magumatic air shocks" can't find that brand on any sites Can you help me find parts or will I have to replace?

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

Those would be 416 Progressives, and they are rebuildable. Muck around their site, and you'll find all you need to know.

www.[b]progressive[/b]suspension.com

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

What the heck went wrong with that url. Just copy and paste it into url line, and hit enter.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

there are some showa's on ebay now....for a good price...harleys use the same
just type showa rear or just showa....most are good and off dismantled bikes for parts. you can probably fix em but getting them apart can be a task

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

Showa's are the oem shock that most run from. Progressive, or Racetech are about the only way to go. I think Hyperpro offers springs, too. But, that's almost a major job on the Showa's to install. And, I believe one has to leave the umbrella off, with aftermarket springs on Showa shocks, because of the bigger wire.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

called a dealer that sales progressive's he said that they don't sell parts you have to send back to factory to have rebuild. e-mailed factory to find out if that is true.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.