Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

82 aspencade.i have a set up where i can put air lines on back shocks.and air them up manualy what i need to know ishow do i plug air pump so i can still air up front shocks.:?:?:?

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

krazy al can you reword your question, it isn't very clear. Some of the Aspencades had compressors and controls that would charge the front and rear suspension. Check out some parts diagrams.

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
imported post

there is a schraeder valve located on the top of the right fork. put air in that max about 15psi.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
imported post

On my GL1200, my front air pressure is max 6psi, I dont want him blowing the seals

GOD Bless,
jerry

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

what i have is air comp.but they leak down i think through the pump.what i have is air line off a interstate i think.for back shocks air manualy.what i want to know is how do i plug air comp off.so i can still air front shocks thru air pump.as they still hold air.back shocks are not leaking as i put manual air lines on temp.and they will hold air.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

Just change the forks from an 80-81 if they will fit, and also to remember to get the crossover line. My only concern if this works, will the superbrace on the 1200 fit on the 1100 shocks? They are very expensive since the 80-81 (Roughly $175.00) did not come with a superbrace. Hope this helps.
Nightrider1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.