Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Installing the rear speaker harness on my '98 Aspencade. The instructions state to unplug a white four-pin connector on the main wiring harness on the left side of the bike. I'm having difficulty finding this connector. Has anyone done this mod that can direct me where to disconnect?

Thanks in advance.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
It is stuffed down in a big rubber cover, several connectors in there, just forward of the shock mount.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stu,

Are you referring to the connector that goes up to the two rear speakers? I'm looking for the connectors that go to the fader control harness.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Ah yes!
That would be under the left side shelter, forward of the reverse lever.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Stu! I found the connectors....they were up to the left of the airbox. Alot higher up than I expected.

·
Loulou-67
28 Posts
Thanks Stu! I found the connectors....they were up to the left of the airbox. Alot higher up than I expected.
Hello from france
have you some pictures of it

they were up to the left of the airbox. ????? in a box black near the airbox ? I see something on this picture the green ? but with the fader audio honda you have three connections ? Thank you for your answer. I want to put the fader yesterday bayt i haven't do it - i don't find the connections - sorry for my english - best regards

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Hello Loulou-67
The connector number is c300, white 4 wires, blue/green, gray/black, red/green, brown/black. Yes that is the area.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Hello Loulou-67
The connector number is c300, white 4 wires, blue/green, gray/black, red/green, brown/black. Yes that is the area.
ok thanks but in the shema in my picture upside - what
colour is it ? The red section ?

best regards

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Here is a pic where I found mine,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
And this is where the connection is for the rear speakers,,,,,,,,,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.