Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to add a rear trunk to my mystic grey 2018 just purchased. Any distributor who gives a good discount? I saw someone mention they got a $500.00 Honda gift card on purchase - where's mine?

Best deal so far is 16% off the trunk and 11% off the bracket kit, still brings it close to 1500.00

Also I am putting on the fog lights as soon as they arrive, performanceled I think the brand is. I saw the short cut to remove the ignition panel but my other question is does the lower cowel have to be removed also? Not clear from the video's. We have the one fella who seems to be the go to guru remove all the panels over a three hour period. I don't have that kind of attention span and would never be able to put everything back on without losing or scratching something. Looks straightforward but wondering about access to the fog connectors at bottom of the bike, if they are accessible without taking off the lower cowl. I'll find out soon enough but trying to overthink and get ahead of the game!

·
Administrator
24,817 Posts
I am looking to add a rear trunk to my mystic grey 2018 just purchased. Any distributor who gives a good discount? I saw someone mention they got a $500.00 Honda gift card on purchase - where's mine?

Best deal so far is 16% off the trunk and 11% off the bracket kit, still brings it close to 1500.00
You would have to ask your dealer about the gift card. May have been for a limited time. You should have gotten a pretty good discount on the bike if it was a new 2018.
Sorry, I don't know anything about taking it apart.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lovin this site, but you might check goldwingdocs.com they have quite a few post by Wingadmin who does Great tutorials on takin $h1t apart

·
Administrator
24,817 Posts
Lovin this site, but you might check goldwingdocs.com they have quite a few post by Wingadmin who does Great tutorials on takin $h1t apart
He just doesn't know which side is up on anything later than a 1500 & not as much as he thinks he does on anything else.

·
Registered
7 Posts
He just doesn't know which side is up on anything later than a 1500 & not as much as he thinks he does on anything else.
Yea I hear ya', he does drive a 1500, but so do I and now I know how to take it apart..we need more Posters who take Pics of doing the Job, so us Non-mechanical types know how to do it...I've learned a lot thru these forums...Thank You

1 - 5 of 5 Posts