Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
58,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a statement from my congressman, whom I have met here in Oologah, when he met a lot of us for lunch and discussed legislation that is just plain wrong. he goes out of his way to meet us near our homes. more than any other congressman I have known.

he is stating how the whole thing is avoiding due process and our rights.

just a single b*stard is pissed off at you, and files a complaint, and you aren't allowed to contest it............ and if you resist the LEOs coming into your home, you are put under arrest and carted off to prison.

https://soundcloud.com/user-213561710/mullinpoints-podcast-episode-24

No warrants, no chances to meet your accuser, no chance to do anything to prove it is the complainant, not you that is the problem.

·
Magic Moderator
4,387 Posts
That can be very dangerous to Red Flag someone. The problem isn't guns or knives, it's the mentally ill people we having in society that are running the streets.
I'm not trying to turn this into a political issue, its that we have a bunch of problem individuals that need to be put in mental facilities.

·
Administrator
24,807 Posts
AZgl1800; No warrants said:
That is clearly unconstitutional but it does happen, same thing if accused of being a pedophile.

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
I don't have any worrisome enemies that I am aware of, but my biggest concern is also that just like the often time abused PFA process, there is no penalty or even talk of prosecution for those that falsely accuse someone. This type of feel good legislation can get very twisted, very quickly. Not to mention trying to recover property seized and improperly held.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts