Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

TRIKE 2002 GL1800 Goldwing With a New 2008 Hannigan Trike Conversion, Pearl Orange, 6 Degree EZ-Steer Rake, Heavy Duty Springs, Independent Suspension, Corbin Seat w/Adjustable Back Rest, Lighted Tail Spoiler, Large Slip Stream Windshield with Air Vent, Kuryakyn Drivers Foot Pegs and Passenger Transformer Boards and Arm Rests, Weight Bearing Foot Faring, Air Wings Air Deflectors, Accent Lighting, Luggage Rack, 7 cu. ft. Trunk w/Carpet, Butler Cup Holders, Loaded with Chrome, New Front Fork Seals and Brake Pads, New Battery and Spark Plugs, Only Has 28,400 miles, Have all Maintenance Records, This Trike Has More Than 4,000 Dollars of Accessories, Garage Kept, Asking $29,900 OBO, E-Mail for more info or Pictures. Can be seen at Franklin, NC

Attachments

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
imported post

Love the color. That's absolutely beautiful!

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thank you,

The previous owner said he had entered it in three Bike shows and took first place in all three. I wish I didn't have to sell it!

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,171 Posts
imported post

Too bad the economy is so bad right now.

I'm afraid you are going to have trouble getting what you need out of the package.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

You may be right! It's as if people are waiting for the other shoe to drop. I feel things will get better, just give it a little time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.