Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Has anyone else noticed that REDWING is starting to crowd the 1000 post mark?:shock:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

mjpliv wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that REDWING is starting to crowd the 1000 post mark?
Hey mjpliv :waving: What does that mean. :crying: I dont see any crowd around here yet, but there will be when 1000 strikes the time. :weightlifter:
:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
I dont see any crowd around here yet, but there will be when 1000 strikes the time. :weightlifter:

Hey Redwing

Wingday approaching

You never see the crowds on your Wingday, they are hiding behind the door, for when you enter to receive your new bright GREEN wing

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Redwing - not sure if you are being serious or not but "crowd" in this context would be "getting close to".

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey mjpliv :waving: Ah i see what you mean now. Ceart go leor. :clapper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

manxblackcat wrote:
Hey Redwing
You never see the crowds on your Wingday, they are hiding behind the door, for when you enter to receive your new bright GREEN wing

Hey manxblackcat :waving: If you have anything to do with organizing this, please dont allow the wingnut to present me with a :18green:it has to be a :18red:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Sure hope you have your millenium speech ready for your 1000th post Redwing.
Hey Goldwinger1984 :waving:

My neighbour is my speech writer, but it will be very short. :clapper:

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

I think we should can this thread. Old Red will just keep replying and upping his post count. I say make him work for his 1000th post. :p:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Oh I thought this thread was "Redwing is a millstone" Sorry..... Carry on!!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi REDWING ,,,Dont build yourself up too much for the prize of a new 1800 from Wingnut when you reach 1000 posts,

We were discussing it during the weekend and trying to decide what colour to give you ,as the 2005 s dont have the fastest colour ..candy red ...So then we decided that the cherry black would be the best ,,then WINGNUT looked all worried and I asked him what was wrong and he said he would find it hard to live with himself if he gave you an 1800 and the frame broke and you and shep got injured:(:(:( and he started crying and mumbling something about a honda 50 cc being more reliable and walked away all upset ,,so hang on in there REDWING and I will talk to him again ,when he stops crying .....Ciaran

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I forgot what this topic is, was it REDWING is approaching a milestone, or was it REDWING is a millstone?

:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Ahhh Poor Wingnut, that is so tragic! Here he was concerned for our millstone! What a heart, what compassion. Que locura!

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
I forgot what this topic is, was it REDWING is approaching a milestone, :cheeky1:
Does this mean he is approaching a 1.6 kilometerstone here in Canada???:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

:dude:With his 'Old Curmudgeon' eyesight I hope he does't hit it. Mind you he could be our safety Guru:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::weightlifter::jumper::cooldevil:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

BenMC wrote:
I think we should can this thread. Old Red will just keep replying and upping his post count. I say make him work for his 1000th post. :p:cheeky1:
Hey BenMC :waving: I certainly dont have to worry about you reaching 1000. :gunhead:

You have a lot of work on your hands. :stumped: The wingnut has more posts than you and he only visits here once in a blue moon. :weightlifter:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Ok you ungrateful sods, :waving: This is the plan. :grinner: Invites will be sent out to members of this forum :clapper:to attendthe function for the presentation of the new :18red:The venue has not yet been decided. :stumped: But members who use big words like curmudgeon, kilometerstone, millstone,etc will not be invited because i wouldn't understand what theywere saying. :whip:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Ok you ungrateful sods, :waving: This is the plan. :grinner: Invites will be sent out to members of this forum :clapper:to attendthe function for the presentation of the new :18red:The venue has not yet been decided. :stumped: But members who use big words like curmudgeon, kilometerstone, millstone,etc will not be invited because i wouldn't understand what theywere saying. :whip:

This is the gratitude (means thanks)I get forinitiating (means starting)the REDWING fan club. I was hoping to collect (means get together)enough dues (means payments from members of said club) to purchase (means buy)a fan for you in case it got warm this summer in your vicinity (means area). The widespread (means most everyone) lack of interest in joining this club (means they are tight with their wallets) will prevent (means I won't do it) me from presenting (means give) you said fan. I must warn you that one more demonstration of such a lack of consideration for your loyal fans will mean that your life-sized poster will supplant our dart board at the local pub!

:whip:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Ahh Darts and Guinness!!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
This is the gratitude (means thanks)I get forinitiating (means starting)the REDWING fan club. I was hoping to collect (means get together)enough dues (means payments from members of said club) to purchase (means buy)a fan for you in case it got warm this summer in your vicinity (means area). The widespread (means most everyone) lack of interest in joining this club (means they are tight with their wallets) will prevent (means I won't do it) me from presenting (means give) you said fan. I must warn you that one more demonstration of such a lack of consideration for your loyal fans will mean that your life-sized poster will supplant our dart board at the local pub!

:whip:
Actually we don't call it a pub around here, the poster will replace the dart board in the local tavern!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.