Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Which kind of GURU would REDWING be best at ?

  • the "begging" guru

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the "brown nose" guru

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the "I will do anything to be a guru" ,,guru

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the "come back shep"guru

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the "steer everybody wrong "guru

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok you lot ,,you know how REDWING has been asking ,begging ,etc etc for GURU status ,,well I think we should make him some kind of Guru ,because he will never make the grade of technical GURU ,,(he cheated in the exams)so I have set up a poll,,just vote as to which GURU sounds like REDWING .. this poll will only run for 14 days ,,if in that time we get an overall majority ,we will forward the results to the Wingnut and his sidekick aka Dylan for further consultations and we may have to put it to the people of Ireland (including the islands )if no decision is forth coming ,cheers Ciaran:waving:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
39 Posts
imported post

I think a decision will be forthcoming:p, I don't think it should be restricted to Ireland though as Redwing has such an impact globally:shock:.

Steve
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Oh no its not restricted to Ireland only, this is big time ,,REDWING is known the world over for his begging and it will only go to the country in the event of a tie ....

We might even try and persuade SHEP his dog to come home if he makes some kind of GURU status ,,,But it will take a lot of persuading .....Shep saw how he cheated on the exams to become a technical GURU and left him in disgust .....

REDWING is well qualified to become one of the above GURUS ,,but which one ?cast your vote good people ...Dont worry he doesnt know where you ALL live, only some of you ..and we will protect you ,,so dont be afraid to vote ,,remember he only gets CRANKY once a month :waving:cheers Ciaran
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,099 Posts
imported post

BeforeI cast my vote have you considered the following titles;

Chief bottle washer Guru

DiplomatGuru

Social Guru

Ferry relations Guru

Off topic Guru

RED Guru

Pensioners Guru

Animal welfare Guru
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I did and a lot more ,,but I could only fit in that many so I picked the most popular ones ,,,,So we hope for a full turnout from members to cast their vote ...Remember SHEP is depending on you ...Cheers Ciaran
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,871 Posts
imported post

Personaly...I like "The Gaelic Guru" Has a nice ring to it, but since it's not an option.

Kyle
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

I entered my ballot, but think the name should have been the "Grudging Guru"
 

·
Best looking member
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
imported post

How about "The manwho must have the most free time on the planet, so he can comment on every post ever posted Guru? A little long, but it fits!!:D:D:D:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,099 Posts
imported post

I should require that my vote be withdrawn, there is a Guru buttering up to Top Poster in public.

Brown envelopes should be passed over in private, comments discussed in the secrete squirrel club on the last Sunday in the month.

Sorry Redwing, can't revel the location of the club house.

But I will let my vote stand.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Did anybody notice yet ?REDWING has not passed a comment on this subject yet ,:clapper::clapper::clapper:,,this must be a first ,yiiipppeeeee Ciaran:waving:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

manxblackcat wrote:
DiplomatGuru

Hey manxblackcat, :waving:This title would be very appropriate, :clapper:as this would remind me of days gone by. :clapper:I know I can depend on my U.S.A., Canadian, European, and UK friends to stand beside me in a time of great need. :clapper:Vote a proper Title for me and I will sort out all the problems on this forum with regard to "Guru" and "Mana" scandals. :whip:and the demotion of wexman could also be on the cards. :crying:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
How about "The manwho must have the most free time on the planet, so he can comment on every post ever posted Guru? A little long, but it fits!!:D:D:D:D
Hey goldwinger, :waving: When you get to my grand old age, :baffled:you also will have plenty of time to visit great forums like this. :clapper:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,776 Posts
imported post

REDWING my friend, I had no idea of your advanced age,(had to check your bio), how's-a-bout LONGEVITY GURU ??? :18red:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Hey shooter ,,redwing has had that many face lifts ,they are now starting to lower his body ,:D:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63 Posts
imported post

I think that Redwing should from now on be known as "The Who-Do Voodoo Guru" Because he is alwaye there with a quick, sharppointed remark, always giving the "needle", and throwing the dolly out of the pram.. So keep it up Redwing, wewould all be like "Zombies" without your little "Jabs".

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

manxblackcat wrote:
Brown envelopes should be passed over in private, comments discussed in the secrete squirrel club on the last Sunday in the month.

Sorry Redwing, can't revel the location of the club house.

But I will let my vote stand.
I would like to point out an increasing amount of secretiveness by this member. While I am not opposed to keeping REDWING ignorant of the location of the club house, it is unconscionable that he will not reveal the location of the Isle of Woman!

:whip::whip::whip:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,099 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
I would like to point out an increasing amount of secretiveness by this member. While I am not opposed to keeping REDWING ignorant of the location of the club house, it is unconscionable that he will not reveal the location of the Isle of Woman!

:whip::whip::whip:

Sorry exavid, can't reveal the location until I have achieved the status of Guru,:dude:until my mechanical knowledge improves:shock::shock::shock:, and ability to help others with their mechanical problems, :clapper::clapper::clapper:I can't see that happening, :gunhead::gunhead:so the secret will have to stay with me and my mates who help me out on weekend, any way, why loose a percentage of man's pleasure to others.

When Honda see a bulk order of 20 RED wings:18red:complete with make up mirror, hand bag holdersdelivered to a uncharted Island, they will have the first clue.

Even my new GPS, can't locate it. Untill then I'll be thinking of you :whip::whip::whip::skipping::skipping::skipping::weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter:.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,148 Posts
imported post

O.K.,,, O.K.,,, I didn't realize what I started here... This is serious and we certainly don't want to offend the applicant, (Redwing). Hedefinitely contributes to this forum on a regular basis and (most of the time) comes up with quite a lot of whit and humor with a little criticism thrown in for good measure. His technical knowledge is based on his tenatious good memory for information previously documented in older postings and he is always waiting in the wings to remind us of our short comings. Regardless of the many hats Redwing wears and the many posts he has contributed whether factual or ficticious, my vote remains that Redwing should obtain the ever highly esteemed title of "Honorary Guru".....:clapper:

With this title, he is given the key to all that is allowed here AND the clubhouse (with limited use of course). Hence forth, when Redwing speaks, or writes, his title allows him to be heard above all Non-Gurus. His heart is in the right place and we can certainly tolerate his antics once a month.. Heck, we've been doing that for years with our spouses.... Redwing may never, ever see our Isle of Women, but is allowed to dream about it...

"REDWING FOR HONORARY GURU" :leprechaun:



Hey,,, Where are the GL1200 Icons???
 

·
Best looking member
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
imported post

Renegade wrote:
O.K.,,, O.K.,,, I didn't realize what I started here... This is serious and we certainly don't want to offend the applicant, (Redwing). Hedefinitely contributes to this forum on a regular basis and (most of the time) comes up with quite a lot of whit and humor with a little criticism thrown in for good measure. His technical knowledge is based on his tenatious good memory for information previously documented in older postings and he is always waiting in the wings to remind us of our short comings. Regardless of the many hats Redwing wears and the many posts he has contributed whether factual or ficticious, my vote remains that Redwing should obtain the ever highly esteemed title of "Honorary Guru".....:clapper:

With this title, he is given the key to all that is allowed here AND the clubhouse (with limited use of course). Hence forth, when Redwing speaks, or writes, his title allows him to be heard above all Non-Gurus. His heart is in the right place and we can certainly tolerate his antics once a month.. Heck, we've been doing that for years with our spouses.... Redwing may never, ever see our Isle of Women, but is allowed to dream about it...

"REDWING FOR HONORARY GURU" :leprechaun:



Hey,,, Where are the GL1200 Icons???
The heck with that, we need to make manxblackcat a Guru. The location of the Island of woman is more then reason enough!!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
 

·
Best looking member
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
imported post

Sorry Redwing, I to checked out your profile and would like to take backsome of the sarcastic things I have said over the months, not all of them just some of them.:D:D

After you birthday this year I think the "Octogenarian Guru" would be a fitting title.
 
1 - 20 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top