Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I see that Redwing:waving:Joined on July 5th of this past year. We need to have a birthday postathon or something for him on the 5th of this year.

Imagine that, top poster in less than a year!? How he do dat???:baffled:

:waving::waving::waving::waving:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
I see that Redwing:waving:Joined on July 5th of this past year. We need to have a birthday postathon or something for him on the 5th of this year.

Imagine that, top poster in less than a year!? How he do dat???:baffled:

:waving::waving::waving::waving:
REDWING was on the forum at least a year before that, I believe the post count was restarted with the Saunders site migrated.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I was only commenting on the "joined date" below his avatar. :baffled:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
I see that Redwing:waving:Joined on July 5th of this past year.
Hey ubarw :leprechaun:You got your dates mixed up a little. :stumped: I joined on the 6th July '04 when this forum was launched, as did a number of other members. :clapper:We had another forum before that, :crying:but the wingnut got some kind of a brain wave and launched this better forum to replace the old one. :weightlifter:So the 6th July isthe first annv. of this forum. :skipping:

:walker::18red::walker:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
Any excuse for a party, Happy Birthday Redwing! :sozzled:
Hey FitzAl :leprechaun: It's not party time yet. :baffled: A few more weeks to go. :weightlifter:

You were also one of the first members, at least you got promoted to "Guru" :clapper:

:byebye::18red::byebye:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Ok OK!:gunhead::gunhead::gunhead::gunhead:

I consider myself thoroughly corrected! Of course I couldnt have known that as I wasnt here then. I spose I should apologize for being a year late!

But today is REDWINGS birthday too, if you count the fact its a year later than last year at this time!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

REDWING IS GETTING OLDER????

Impossible!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
Ok OK!:gunhead::gunhead::gunhead::gunhead:

I consider myself thoroughly corrected! Of course I couldnt have known that as I wasnt here then. I spose I should apologize for being a year late!

But today is REDWINGS birthday too, if you count the fact its a year later than last year at this time!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Hey ubarw :leprechaun: No it's not my birthday, check the calendar in August. Of course you should know when i joined, :doh:the date is below the Honda Red Wing. :stumped: You dont have to apologize for being a year late :jumper:it's good that you had the sense to join this great forum. :skipping:

:realshocked: :18red: :realshocked:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
REDWING IS GETTING OLDER????

Impossible!
Hey Brojees :jumper: Your right again. :weightlifter:

:skipping::18red::skipping:

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
imported post

:jumper:Looking forward to the Birthday party for Redwing. I asked Sea World to shoot off fireworks on the Th and the Th, but they said for something this important, they will shoot off the fireworks every night till the end of summer. REDWING, CONSIDER YOURSELF A VIP. :coollep:

And for you on the other side of the pond, the Th is were we yanks celebrate not having to speak proper English. We could now screw up the language as much as we wanted. :cooler:

Happy Anniversary Redwing, a few days early.

Jerry

PS. You missed out on a very nice 83 Standard. Sold it for $2800.00 last week. You could have painted it red.:1000red:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Now who resurrected this thread?????? Hmmmmm??????

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Jerryk wrote:
:jumper:Looking forward to the Birthday party for Redwing. I asked Sea World to shoot off fireworks they said for something this important, they will shoot off the fireworks every night till the end of summer. REDWING, CONSIDER YOURSELF A VIP.
Hey Jerryk :waving:Thats very kind of you and thanks very much. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Jerryk wrote:
You missed out on a very nice 83 Standard. Sold it for $2800.00 last week. You could have painted it red.:1000red:
Hey Jerryk :waving: Nice wing but much too expensive for me. :doh:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE ORIGIONAL GROUP MEMBERS-PALADIN

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

paladin wrote:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE ORIGIONAL GROUP MEMBERS-PALADIN
Hey paladin :leprechaun: A belated welcome to the best Goldwing Forum on the net. :clapper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

THANK YOU,THANK YOU,i INTEND TO BE MORE VOCAL IN THE NEAR FUTURE-P

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.