Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello Everybody, :waving:Well as you can see im back. :whip: The wingnut wrote to me and informed me that their was a vacany for "Guru" andasked me to attendfor interview during the week, :baffled:so i had to travel to Dublin. :grinner: I dont think it went too well, :crying:but im going to keep on trying. :stumped:Did all you "Gurus" out there have to travel to Dublin for interview. :baffled:? It's a long journey for me from the Islands and back again. :(

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

The only reason wingnut asked you to Dublin was to see if you could actually find your way there without shep as a guide ..Did you have to show your passport coming on to the mainland ?:DYou might pass the exam someday if you would only stop cheating ..cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

Nice to see you back Redwing, I was beginning to think the worst. You had better start posting more useless info as wexman is almost on top of you with his post numbers!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi Eamonn ,,only difference is most of redwings are rubbish :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

But I have to say "WE LOVE RUBBISH":cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:cheers Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Eamonn1200 wrote:
Nice to see you back Redwing, I was beginning to think the worst.
Hey Eamonn1200, :waving:Thank you. ;) Gosh hardly anyone missed me. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

Glad to hear you are alright. I'm just a little disappointed you went missing because you were grovelling for Guru again. How was I doing on our Irish Language Lessons? HopeI didn't mis-quote anything that was offensive.

Kyle

Slan Leat

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Kyle wrote:
Glad to hear you are alright. How was I doing on our Irish Language Lessons?

Slan Leat
Hey Kyle, :waving: Go raibh mile maith agat. :clapper:Ceart go leor as gaeilge. :clapper:Na bach le gaeilge nios mo. ;) Slan go foil. :waving:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

manxblackcat wrote:
Hi RedwingYou missed my 100th post :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:
Hey manxblackcat, :waving:Congrats on number 100 very well done. :clapper:I dont know if you are aware of the wingnuts promise, :baffled:but the first member to post 1000 mesgs will be presented with a new :18red::jumper:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

manxblackcat wrote:
Hi Redwing

Can we help with the phone bill next time.:waving::waving:
Hey manxblackcat, :waving:I dont have a phone bill to pay. :clapper: This is a neighbours pc that i do all my posting from, :baffled:and he is also very helpful with my spelling. :stumped:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey manxblackcat, :waving:Congrats on number 100 very well done. :clapper:I dont know if you are aware of the wingnuts promise, :baffled:but the first member to post 1000 mesgs will be presented with a new :18red::jumper:

Hi REDWING

What scale will the:18red:be, do we get to choose the colour?:skipping::skipping::skipping::skipping:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

manxblackcat wrote:
Hi REDWING What scale will the:18red:be, do we get to choose the colour.
Hey manxblackcat, :waving:Winners choice, :clapper:but check it with the wingnut.

:jumper: :18red: :jumper:

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

Wow Redwing!!!!

Look at the responses!!!!! :shock: Ya go away for a bit and just about every post has some mention of you whether it's positive, negative, or just plain funny.

I'm beginning to think you are on the brink of some kind of Legend Status. :dude:

What other poster, Member, Guru, or whatever would create such a fervour.:baffled:

Imagine if you actualy knew something about :18red:!!!!:stumped:

In your own infamous language...Ta se dearg..:18red:...Ta se go tapaidh....!!!:coollep:

(It is red) (It is fast!!!)

Kyle

Nar lagai Dia do lamh

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Kyle wrote:
Wow Redwing!!!!

Look at the responses!!!!! :shock:

What other poster, Member, Guru, or whatever would create such a fervour.:baffled:

Imagine if you actualy new something about :18red:!!!!:stumped:

In your own infamous language...Ta se dearg..:18red:...Ta se go tapaidh.
Hey Kyle, :waving: Your right, :clapper:I know absolutely nothing about my :18red:as wexman stated in a previous post,I dont even know how toput air into the tyres :crying:but im happy and thats the main concern :grinner: and im still fighting for promotion just to feel important, :weightlifter:and the folks out on the Island where I livemight think more of me. :jumper:

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

We missed ya!!!!!!:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote
and the folks out on the Island where I livemight think more of me. :jumper:

Hi Redwing

I thought that there was only you and your neighbour on your Island, as you use their phone line and electric for free, I can only summize what they think of you.:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

But if they don't hold you in high regard, I do:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

That's what's nice about the Hondas, you don't have to know anything about them. Now to ride some others (with two names) you have to become an expert!

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

manxblackcat wrote:
But if they don't hold you in high regard, I do:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:
Hey manxblackcat, :waving:Thanks a lot buddy. :clapper:Us Islanders have to stick together. :grinner:

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Did all you "Gurus" out there have to travel to Dublin for interview. :baffled:? It's a long journey for me from the Islands and back again. :(

Well Redwing, I can't speak for the other Gurus, but wingnut came to Canada to ask me to be a Guru. How could I refuse after he went to all that trouble??:dude::dude::dude:

And you missed my 100th too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.