Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi gentlemen,

I am in need of a (7V) Regulator, Honda part no. 31410-463-008. Apparently, the dealer is VERY proud of them.If someone has one, or knows where I can get one, I would be willing to lighten my wallet a smidgen. Thanks much,Ray...

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

I always thought they were obsolete. I have some 7807 7V regulators, but you'll need some caps and some way to mount it. $4 shipping included. Very easy to make though.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

As long as its 12 VDC in and 7 VDC out, it shouldn't make much difference. Except it needs to measure approx. (without tabs) 1 3/4" long X 1" wide and 3/4" deep. Its the little gold box right in the middle. Mounts inside the cover on the back of the gauges. My fuel and temp gauges wont work without one. Thanks, Ray...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

All the GL1000 or GL1100 7V regulator is, is a 7807 1A regulator, with a few filter caps, mounted on a PCB, then put inside the that gold can and filled with a nasty, hard to remove epoxy.

I tried to find a suitable can to mount one in, but I am pretty busy as of late, traveling out of town a lot (but not this week!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.