Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an add on trailer hitch and am having a real hard time removing the light assembly
I can get the botom bolt on but need more clearance for the top one plus have to free up the wiring harness to hook up
I love doing this kind of work but seems like I have three thumbs
I have searched for hours on line for a video but no luck any help will be appreciated
Thx
Gare

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
I'm not sure what you are describing. Perhaps you can call or email the trailer hitch manufacturer and ask them.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Is this the rear centre panel between the saddlebags? The top can be a struggle to get back in place, usually for no visible reason. Make sure you tuck all the wiring back in place, and fit the top screws before the bottom ones.

·
Administrator
27,916 Posts
There are 2 screws that are hard to see in the corners up under the light and there is a peg in a grommet in the center that you have to tug pretty hard on to get out.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
if its just the light that your wanting out....there is two cap nuts in each saddle bag...then the light just falls out

·
Administrator
27,916 Posts
if its just the light that your wanting out....there is two cap nuts in each saddle bag...then the light just falls out
That's right, just had one out last Saturday and forgot how. :sadguy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.