Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did all of the jokes go? This forum should be named "Games" or "Medical complaints".

I know it is sour grapes but I used to really enjoy coming here and reading some really funny jokes and stories that brought a smile.
Now it is someone's stupid game or something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with FUN

I also know, that if I don't like it I can go someplace else, Gotcha, I'm gone.:wink2:

·
Premium Member
59,186 Posts
You've been here for 5 years and made 17 posts, where's all your jokes

·
Premium Member
5,117 Posts
Where did all of the jokes go? This forum should be named "Games" or "Medical complaints".

I know it is sour grapes but I used to really enjoy coming here and reading some really funny jokes and stories that brought a smile.
Now it is someone's stupid game or something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with FUN

I also know, that if I don't like it I can go someplace else, Gotcha, I'm gone.:wink2:
A priest, a rabbi and a cowboy walk into a bar.

Nobody was hurt! :grin3:

·
Premium Member
59,186 Posts
Give it a try and see what happens

·
Premium Member
39,143 Posts
18 year old Dan was walking home from a Halloween party when he heard a thumping noise behind him, THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP. When he turned around there was a coffin behind him.

Dan started walking quicker but the bumps were still right behind him. Soon Dan started running, the coffin started running too.

Now Dan was running faster than he had ever ran in his life but the coffin was still right behind him!

"HELP" Dan screamed! He ran into his house and tried to slam the door but the coffin caught the door and started following him up the steps, THUMP,THUMP,THUMP,THUMP, Dan ran into the bathroom and grabbed the first thing saw, cough drops, and threw them at the coffin.....and of course the coffin stopped!

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
2,630 Posts
............never fry pork chops naked!

·
Premium Member
39,143 Posts
The boss of a small company was complaining bitterly at a staff meeting that people didn't respect him enough.

So the following day he hung a sign on his office door boldly stating....I am the Boss

Johnny one of the biggest screwoffs took offense to the sign and put a post-it-note under the sign, it said...

"You Wife Wants Her Sign Back"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts