Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

The Mrs and I are considering renting a Wing for a western ride next summer (7 to 10 days) , maybe Montana or Utah. Anybody have any experience doing the rentals and what was the cost. Ant other insight is welcomed. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

I don't know about out west, but in Richmond, VA the dealer rents for about $250 per day including all fees. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
20,611 Posts
imported post

While we were out in the Black Hills of SD a few months back, we ran into a group that were staying at the same hotel we were. They were from Germany and rented Goldwings from a place in Salt Lake City. It was about the same price mentioned. I will keep an eye on this thread as I am planning on doing the same thing next year, visit west coast membersand then meeting my wife for a cruise to Alaska. I haven't researched this yet, but I will also add anything I find out. :cooldevil:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,798 Posts
imported post

Here in the Mesa, Phoenix area, you can rent Goldwings for about $1200 a week plus insurance (which I heartily recommend). You have to have a m/c endorsement or they won't talk to you.

The shop here in Mesa will let you drop it off anywhere, if you pay shipping back to them.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
imported post

I had good luck last year renting from eaglerider.com. Cost: $150 per day.although you may be able to get a weekly rate :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Eaglerider rents them here but I don't know what their rate is. But I know they are good folks to do business with.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
imported post

Rented a GL1800 in Orlando from Eagle Rider. $150 per day plus insurance, taxes, etc. Good outfit to rent from and excellent bike.

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

Just buy the one that The Big Dog has in the classifieds.

Less than rental for 2 weeks.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,798 Posts
imported post

Yep, and then you still got a Goldwing left after the vacation... what a deal :clapper:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.