Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello All my SO and myself will be vacationing in Ireland in spring/summer 2006 we would like to spend one week of our vacation touring so was wondering is there any where to rent motorcycle's in Ireland, a wing would be pref as I own and ride a GL1800 here in Ontario Canada just starting to plan so any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Richard

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the board if Wings can be rented you are asking the right people, the members in Ireland are the best, doesn't matter what the problem they can come up with the right answer.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey richardjones_ca, :waving:Your most welcome to the best forum on the www. :clapper: I dont know of any dealer who actually hires Goldwings, :crying:but im sure someone will respond to your question. ;)

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

On of our N Ireland club members is into renting his bikes. He had three but now has only two, a 1998 1500 and a 1984 1200. The grey bike on his site has been sold and is no longer available. There is no other facility as far as I am aware in the North of Ireland.

http://www.goldwinghire.co.uk/

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Hello Richard and welcome to the forum. John is correct, at this time there is no shop hiring out Goldwings at all in Ireland, with the exception of the chap in the Northern club. In fact there are only a very few shops hiring out motorcycles of any description.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi Richard ,:waving:,Ship an 1800 over and when you are finished your holiday ,sell it here you will make enough money to pay for your holiday and the shipping including the price of the bike ,,,I am sure that you will sell it even before you arrive here ,if you have it advertised on this site ..Just an Idea ,,cheers Ciaran:waving:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.