Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Has anyone purchased any instructional repair DVDs? And, what do you think of them? I found this when I googled it: http://www.illustratedpowersports.com/

I am thinking about getting the routine and advanced set for my GL1500, but the price seems kind of steep. I'm OK with that if they are good enough.

·
Registered
11 Posts
imported post

:12blue: i bought the powersports 1500 routine maintenance cd. paid 40$ i think. it was worth it for me.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
imported post

There maybe a few videos in the forum in the work shop tips section.

I use the service manuals and parts lists for reference and diagnostics.

For my interests, the service manual on carbs and induction system really stinks, IMO. E-bay currently has 2 different Induction DVD videos right now that I am thinking about getting. But, I would probably be disappointed. I like to have the specifics and theory information.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I guess I'll bite the bullet and get the pair. Not right away, but soon. When I do, I'll post a review.

·
Registered
222 Posts
imported post

Marcus wrote:
I guess I'll bite the bullet and get the pair. Not right away, but soon. When I do, I'll post a review.
How soon is soon? I am also interested in finding out about this. My wife wants Christmas gift idea's and was asking if they made something like this. I hate to just say go ahead and get it and then find out I'm in over my head on the advanced part.

Then again, it may just be what I need.

Jay :11blue:

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

woodworks wrote:
Marcus wrote:
How soon is soon? I am also interested in finding out about this. My wife wants Christmas gift idea's and was asking if they made something like this. I hate to just say go ahead and get it and then find out I'm in over my head on the advanced part.

Then again, it may just be what I need.

Jay :11blue:
You are thinking kind of like me. I put a bug in my wife's ear about these for Christmas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.