Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Is there an upgrade rear brake petal that would fit older model Goldwings that works like the newer bikes have where you push forward to stop the bike instead of pushing down with your foot?

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Unfortunately, nothing that isn't custom (as in home made) built. All bikes with boxer style engines are kinda stuck with this type of brake pedal.:(

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

nope--never heard of that type peadal. maybe forward monted foot controls on coustom bikes. the stock peadle is height adjustable . if that would help any .

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

Maybe he means a pedal that would curve up a little and give more room for push.????Idunno!!

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

No I saw a link on here somewhere, a member forward mounted his break pedal and used adjustable linkage to activate the brake. Mounted it forward like a highway peg. I can't remember where I saw it but it is here somewhere. complete with pictures

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thank you all for your input,it was just an idea I had because it is almost easier for me to break with my heel of my foot than the front of my foot.but with my bad knees it would be easier to push forward.
Thanks again, you have been very helpful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.