Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just took off my fairing and want to run without it. Need to know what if any replacement lights I can get.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

bigdog3 wrote:
I just took off my fairing and want to run without it. Need to know what if any replacement lights I can get.
Several options, you can haunt eBay for a headlight and mounting ears, or you can google for a 'universal motorcycle headlight and mounting brackets". The latter is probably the less expensive. Look for a 7" headlight and mounting brackets. You can also find turn signals that will fit the mounting brackets for reasonable cost.

Check out this site for headlamps at a reasonable price: Parts N More

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
imported post

I too took the fairing etc off my 77. I found a real good orginal headlight assembly on ebay that worked out to be cheaper than an aftermarket headlight & bucket.

The turn signal stems are ususally the hard part to find.
I looked for a long time and then went a different route but I have since seen that a fellow in Arizona sells them. Might be Crescent Moon Cycle.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

Yea, I would try Cresecent Moon, He should have something around, if not might beable to find you some. I just have the bucket, no ring or anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.