Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I just bought a 96 Aspencade. The second owner told me that the first owner hit a turkey and the left glass panel is missing. There is a light protector on it now. Do I have to replace the whole light? Or can I just replace the panel?Will any1500 light fit? Or do a need a specific light that fits a 96? Is it a difficult job? TIA.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
imported post

1998 to 2000 are different than your 1996.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

The whole enchilada is one piece and it ain't cheap. You can find used ones on eBay or order one of the brighter late model OEM ones. Later model ones will fit. They look and work better. Just depends on how much you're willing to go into it.

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

ey Paul thats not nice. now i want some enchiladas!!! very hungry and its 1 am :(

Ross Man, now that Paul confirmed that any model will fit, you may have some luck buying an used old type from someone that switched to later model type. Try ebay and the trade board on this forum

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

That plastic piece was never sold seperately by honda so it will be a new lheadlight needed. Used ones are available cheap because many owners upgraded to the later type light.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

If I find just the left side plastic piece will it work?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.