Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I took Bargoyle to Bill on Tuesday last. I told him it was not a hurry (he's a friend, so I cut him some breaks...).I had asked him to sync the carbs, but do whatever was necessary to get it in top order. He says the idle circuits were blocked in two carbs, and that at idle it was likely getting no fuel from either. Also, the idle mixture screws are apparently horked. He is going to do my forks, and install new pilot guages too.

I am already dreaming of smooooooth its going to be. Oh man I cant wait. I am seriously addicted to wingin' it.

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Damn, either the wig or the beard has to go!:whip: I dare you to ride your bike to San Francisco in that getup!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
imported post

Scarry, I agree with exavid, Wow. Hope you get your bike back soon.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Damn, either the wig or the beard has to go!:whip: I dare you to ride your bike to San Francisco in that getup!:goofygrin:
Are you sure it's a wig.:shock: Might be a fake beard, or maybe he's right at hoome in San francisco.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
imported post

take it easy yall hes probably a good guy he said it was for a --------well i dont remember but i think it was for kids but hey you should probably change that pic.!!!!

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

no need to worry all, I just dont mind making fun of my self. After all, I am 46, and I have heard every stupid joke about my name at least 50 times. Ya get a thick skin after a while.

I will likely change it back soon. Change is good, especially in this case...

Dick

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

ubarw wrote:
no need to worry all, I just dont mind making fun of my self. After all, I am 46, and I have heard every stupid joke about my name at least 50 times. Ya get a thick skin after a while.

I will likely change it back soon. Change is good, especially in this case...

d**k
I guess the system wont let me use my name, so maybe Richard is safer...

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

speedracer wrote:
take it easy yall hes probably a good guy he said it was for a --------well i dont remember but i think it was for kids but hey you should probably change that pic.!!!!

Speedracer

I'm sure Richard has taken the ribbing with the spirit it was intended. We do really try not to take things to seriously around here.:waving:

Andrew

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

I took the ribbing just fine... I set myself up for it when I started the avatar and the poll.

'S cool...

Happy winging all...:waving::clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I was just envious of the hair, I had some once... I think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.