Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

well report one sittin in the mc donalds sippin coffee while my wife is across the street at kohls they open at midnight she wants those new shoes im stealin their wi-fi he he he aint i a stinker

we got the 5 dollar barbies and toys for both the kids twice over now i feel shes gettin GREEDY lol

wish me luck and pray i tell ya some of these women are out for blood almost saw a cat fight earlier

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Even sitting in a McDonalds on Black Friday makes you a better man than me........ Cuz it aint happening here!

Be safe!

·
Administrator
59,022 Posts
imported post

Well, i am trying to survive the battle of the trots. Today's dinner did not add any enjoyment to my situation.

Lots of good company around here to visit with, but my system is in disarray.

Enjoy your WiFi, I am here too although it is my own within my own home.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Sorry both your days ended so differently, yet crappy........:ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

If millions of women head of to the shops over there on your Black Friday, isn't that the prime excuse for the guys to go riding. :?

If nothing else, you could at least head for a tool store to see what bargains are on offer. :claps:
:waving:

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

well we hit gordmans, kohls, walmart, toys r us, best buy, farm and fleet

left at 10pm didnt get home until 5am

and i made her make a pit stop by harbor freight bought a few odds and ends tools nothing i couldnt have lived with out but still my little retrobution for getting dragged everywhere i didnt even leave the car except when we hit wally world i went in to buy a few dvd's for my portable dvd player

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Black Friday is going well in NC..........

So far only 2 shot and killed..........

Who takes a loaded gun shopping with them on black Friday???

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
Black Friday is going well in NC..........

So far only 2 shot and killed..........

I think I probably would, if I were forced to go shopping!! :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

hey i got pepper spray lol after watchin some of them fights in the parking lots i'd want a loaded gun too

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

Couple years back, when the Playstation 3 came out, a walmart here in AZ had huge line outside of people waiting to buy it opening night. An entire line of people with $600 cash each, not one of them armed. Yup, couple of gang bangers came buy with a gun and mugged the whole line. Personally, I just steer clear of that kind of mahem, but if I had to be in that warzone right now, yeah, I'd probably be packin', that's what the permit's for.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

About 5 years ago when one of the popular game systems called the Wii came out, we went to Toys R Us but didn't get there till 10 am. Thinking they were sold out, we were in no hurry. When we got there, no lines, nothing..... We went up to the counter and they sold us one. Now the game systems weren't in yet, but you had to put down a $50 deposit, they gave you a receipt and you picked it up and paid the remainder.... like $225 when the system came in in 2 weeks.

We got talking to the clerk and she said she was amazed that only a couple of these have sold, they still had like 20 left. We jokingly asked if we could by a few more, and the clerk said she would, so we bought 6 more, brought them home and listed them on EBay for over $600 each, they were all sold within an hour of being listed. What an awesome Xmas that year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.