Premium Member
2,003 Posts
imported post

30 seconds with a water hose should make it look 100 percent better.JB

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

timbuck, welcome to the forum:waving:...when you get it ride ready give a shout, there are a few of us that make a ride through Carrollton on weekend rides......the kids like to see the "face" in the glass at the courthouse:?..

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Wow, did the PO live on a dirt road?

So where are you on the restore process?

John

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Wow, did the PO live on a dirt road?

So where are you on the restore process?

John

In the Carrollton area.........probably did!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Sorry timbuck....couldn't resist!!:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

that bike looks good. i bet she will fire up just after installing a new battery and cleaning the carbs! and new oil and filter :) it doesn't look that bad

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Yes i did ,I gave 500.00 for it and I am going to down load some more pictures. Thanks for the coments, timbuck PS.UBarW is sending me some carbs.The old ons needed parts I could not find.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

for 500 bucks, I think with a little.....lot....of elbow greese, and the information you get off here, I think you will have a sweet enjoyable ride!:clapper:......have you tried to start it???? or when was the last time it was run??

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
imported post

I really like the murals on the bags and trunk!!

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Hey Tim. Only a true motorcyclist can see the beauty under the grunge, eh? ;)

Take a read through here:

Resurrecting An Old Goldwing

You'll find alot of information there that will help you along the way to getting that old girl up to snuff.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

timbuck wrote:
My photos were to big so I put them in my gallery.
What name are they under, can't find a "timbuck" in the gallery?

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

I put them in the gallery under My photos so i dont know how to make a change in there , does any one know how. Timbuck

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

timbuck wrote:
I put them in the gallery under My photos so i dont know how to make a change in there , does any one know how. Timbuck
I checked the forum photo gallery and can't find your gallery there, so I'm assuming youwere not able to upload them because of the size. If you want to email them to me I will be glad to resize them for you, my email is in my profile,or there is free programs you can do it yourself with. One of the favorites of some people here is IrfanView. Here's a link where you can download it.

John

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

Wow. $500...Sweet deal. Some water/soap and EasyOff to remove that paint and you got a good base to start with.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.