Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

WHAT I HAVE HERE TODAY FOR SALE IS A RESTORED 1980 GOLDWING GL1100

THIS BIKE HAS A FULL FAIRING SET WITH SADDLE BAGS. THE CARB INTAKES AND TIMING COVERS AND THE VALVE COVER HAVE BEEN POLISHED TO A MIRROR LIKE FINISH. I HAVE REBUILT THE CARBS AND THE HEADS. THE BIKE ALSO HAS NEW PAINT AND THE SEAT AND BACK REST HAVE BEEN RECOVERED. I ALSO HAVE POLISHED THE FORK TUBES AND ALL THE CHROME ON THE BIKE. I ALSO INSTALLED A PIONEER CD PLAYED IN TO THE CYCLE SOUND SET UP. THE BIKE HAS 56,000 ORIGINAL MILES ON IT

I WOULD TRADE THIS FOR A 1200 OR BIGGER BIKE OF SAME VALUE.

I AM ASKING $3000 O.B.O.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
imported post

Sorry, I'm not interested in another bike but $3k seems a little high. Might be why you have no bites on it. Nice looking bike, though.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

the price is a little high and thats is why i put O.B.O. but everything has been redone on this bike

BlackGW wrote:
Sorry, I'm not interested in another bike but $3k seems a little high. Might be why you have no bites on it. Nice looking bike, though.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
imported post

It certainly looks nice. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
12,687 Posts
imported post

mustang wrote:
i see alot of people looking at it but nobody is leaving any offers
You have to realize most of us here already have at least one Wing and many of us have project bikes also . We enjoy looking at a nice restore.:clapper:You have donewell .Its not a slam against you that we arent leaving offers. Though there definitley could be folks here looking for just that bike .

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

this is the hole reason i posted the bike on here because of the goldwing community i thought i would give other goldwing owners the first chance at it. if they were into collecting goldwing bikes

OnaWingandaPrayer wrote:
mustang wrote:
i see alot of people looking at it but nobody is leaving any offers
You have to realize most of us here already have at least one Wing and many of us have project bikes also . We enjoy looking at a nice restore.:clapper:You have donewell .Its not a slam against you that we arent leaving offers. Though there definitley could be folks here looking for just that bike .

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
imported post

mustang wrote:
this is the hole reason i posted the bike on here because  of the goldwing community  i thought i would give other goldwing owners the first chance at it.
Very much appreciated! If I were looking for a bike right now, I'd be trying to work out the details, that's one nice lookin' bike!

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

to everyone that has commented THANK YOU

Endwell_Tim wrote:
mustang wrote:
this is the hole reason i posted the bike on here because of the goldwing community i thought i would give other goldwing owners the first chance at it.
Very much appreciated! If I were looking for a bike right now, I'd be trying to work out the details, that's one nice lookin' bike!

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

mustang wrote:
make any reasonable offer please i need this sold money issues now forces sale
It's a beautiful bike and in the color mine was.

Might be time to eBay it given that we are in the lowball part of the sales season and you need to move it.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
imported post

Actually, $3k isn't a bad price for a restored bike. I just put around$800 into my 1100 just in the fuel system alone and I STILL have carburator issues:(. Kinda wish I had my $800 bucks back to buy your bike. Good luck selling it.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

thnks for the vote of confedense i am accepting all offers on this bike

S Clark wrote:
Actually, $3k isn't a bad price for a restored bike. I just put around$800 into my 1100 just in the fuel system alone and I STILL have carburator issues:(. Kinda wish I had my $800 bucks back to buy your bike. Good luck selling it.

·
Registered
525 Posts
imported post

Hey Kris - can't believe no one has snatched this one up. Truely a beautifle bike. Good luck on selling it.

Mike in Adairville

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.