Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Thanks to many hours of researh and elbow grease this 1985 Gl1200 Limited Edition is ready to ride. I want to thank everyone who had a part in helping me with this project. I have about 250 hrs. of my time into this bike as I did everything myself including painting, stripping and clearcoats. My advise. Don't be afraid to try this yourself. You will enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks again Yukon Honda.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
imported post

What a bewty as our friend and leader, Don Cherry, would say. Congratulations on what appears to be a great job. Let's keep the older girls on the road.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Nice job, great looking bike, and one of the best running Goldwings, that thing will eat 1500s for breakfast.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
imported post

Congrats on a Great Looking Wing, You put more into yours than most Harley riders do! Never let them talk you down on that. Shoot, for what you put into it you got more pride in yours than they do thiers! Nice Ride and enjoy!:jumper:

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
imported post

Where did you get your paint?:baffled:

P.S. Great looking Bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jumper:

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Hello:hitechludditeI purchase the paint from our local Napa Dealer. We just picked paint colors by eye. Me wife's eye not mine. She has a good eye for colors. They are not exact but most people would never notice thedirerence. The bike was completly painted so there's really nothing to go by. Good luck on your project. Yukon Honda

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
imported post

;)yours is the bike i intended to buy but i settled for the special edition 84 aspencade...:cool:LOOKS VERY NICE:cool: brilliant work worth the wait...bri sunderland uk.:waving:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.