Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
imported post

Paypal will not decide in your favor!!! If they did the decision would go against almost all of the sellers on E-bay and elsewhere. . That's just the way it is.

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

Well let me play devils advocate here and put a twist on things.:lash: Suppose you drive 25 miles one way to buy a part/item etc. you get home and the item is defective. you call and they readily agree to replace or refund your money. Do you expect them to pay for the gas used to drive back to the store? :?I just had a similar incident occur. I bought a rechargeable battery for my film camera, the add had a list of cameras not compatible with the battery. My camera was not listed. I bought the item and it didn't work in my camera. :hoppingmad:They readily agreed to a full refund but I had to flip the bill for sending it back.
I ordered a tire a couple years ago for my bike, they sent the wrong one, they sent me a return slip and all I had to do was drop it off. Internet shopping carries with it a risk. We have to decide if the saving and convenience is worth the risk. :byebye:

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

Replacing a defective item isn't the same as when someone changes their mind and returns an item because they don't lilke it.

That supplier would have lost my future business.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.