Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

For the life of me I can't find the switch part (the one between the dipstick and oil filler cap) in any of the fiches.

I even asked the parts guy at the local dealer if he could find it. He couldn't.

So does anyone know what part number it is? And what page of the fiche it is actually on.

thanks

steve

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
imported post

I will be up in Honda on Friday and I'll ask the parts guys to check it out for you. I'll get back to you on Friday night.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Don't know if that is the right partnumber. It was the only thing I could find.

I can't tell if that is the switch that I need.

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

That PN isn't right. Hang on for a bit and one of us should have it for you later today.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
imported post

Bad news so far on this. I spent an hour in Honda yesterday and no-one could get a PN for the switch. There isn't even a picture of it on the fiche. You can see the dipstick but no switch. They said they will check with someone in the UK next week for me.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Has anyone found a way to point me on this. I've already ordered the switch on the other side but I still can't find the switch between the oil dipstick and the oil fill on any of the parts fiche.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

steve

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Some of the guys at this end tried as well and so far no luck. Keeping the topic live is a good idea as it will jog someones memory. Someone reading the posts must have bought one of those switches at some stage.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

I've asked one of the lads in Colin Appleyards about this as well and he said he would get back to me soo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.