Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
imported post

:(Idaho Rider; Roger that, DeJa Ju I have/had two Diesel trucks. Everyone says they are so expensive to work on. Oh Yah, I could have a engine pulled, putt in. Pulled & putt in again for this price and still had enough cash left over for McDonalds.
Cousin Jack; I will be in contact with my States attorney Generals office. Tell Sandy I like your reverse better. Don,t tell Ma I said that! I am originaly from Washington and even looked at buying a section of land in Ellensburg. I love Ellensburg Blue!
I made copys of the forms and that is truly helpfull. I will be following up on your advice.:shock:
This has truly turned out to be a great discussion. Ma & I apreciate all the time everyone has putt into this problem. :clapper:Thank You Everybody! North Dakota Dan :clapper:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Dakota Dan wrote:
Cousin Jack; I will be in contact with my States attorney Generals office. Tell Sandy I like your reverse better. Don,t tell Ma I said that! I am originaly from Washington and even looked at buying a section of land in Ellensburg. I love Ellensburg Blue!

Still time, DD, still time! Lots of homes and land for sale now in Ellensburg; but the problem is everyone came in at an inflated, bubble price, and now that they can't afford either the payments or the gas to commute to Seattle, they need to sell but only at the bubble price..... Some are getting desperate, though. Might be time for you to come on back!

Red has a ton of Ellensburg Blues! We even have an alternative wedding set of rings with Ellensburg Blue stones.......

(this is the Ellensburg Blue Agate semi-precious stone we're talking about, guys and gals....some Ellensburgers spend their entire lives in search of this stone!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
imported post

Dakota Dan wrote:
I was billed 20 hours of labor & $897.00 in parts for a total repair cost of $2,551.91

Did the actual part cost that much, or did you replace some other hardware?

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
imported post

Cousin Jack; I am on my way.:clapper::waving: Red; that is a really nice Blue! Wow, Mom and I are really impressed with your setting. Nice, Very Nice!

BozackO; No there was no other work done. Here arethelisted parts. 1 Gear Assy $421.00, 1 Clutch Outer $194.00, 1 Gear(46T) $96.00, 1 BEARING $10.00, 1 Gasket RR case $34.00, 1 Gasket Clucth cover $11.00, 1 Solenoid switch $40.00 Engine coolant $25.00 Oil $$25.00 The rest is 2 gaskets $6.00 oil filter $12.00 Brake fluid$5.00, Total $897.07 Hard to believe isn,t it?

:gunhead: :shock::shock::shock:

Here is another one that is hard to believe. I have two diesel trucks. I could have both trucks engines removed and replaced for less money that what it cost to replace the reverse system. AMAZING ISN,T IT?

Husband, Father. Disabled Vet. Mason; far from master status! Very few masters a round, I learned from one of two that were in my State. Thanks "North" Dakota Dan

:clapper::shock::(:cheeky1::X:gunhead:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.