Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The Rhino Christmas Party will be held on Saturday, January 14, 2012 in Ottawa, KS this year with a twist. :shock:Instead of having it at a Rhino House and a covered meal pot luck lunch, we are going to try doing this at a motel and having lunch together at a restaurant close by. Instead of eating and leaving at the end of the day, it would be nice to stay over the night and go home the next day so we can spend more time together. It will be your option if you want to stay or not. Whatever your plans allow.

The host motel will be:

The Comfort Inn

2335 Oak Street I-35 Exit 183

Ottawa, KS 66067

785-242-9898

Negoiated room rate is $79.96 + tax.

I have blocked out rooms under the name of Wild Rhinos so all you haveto do is callThe Comfort Inn and change a room under this block of rooms to your name and provide payment information. The owner and I agreed on this so that anybody who wants to stay will have a room. ;)

The owner of the facility has agreed to let us use the large lobby and breakfast room to show videos, and have our promptu meeting on ideas for next year's rides. We will be also discussing plans and ideas for NASSIR 5.

Lunch will be at The Sirloin Stockade Restaurant, 2230 South Princeton Street, Ottawa at 1:00 pm. It is a buffet style restaurant and Tybme is reserving the party room so we can all eat together.

I hope all Rhinos and Forum Members who want to come can make it! Like always, this will be a blast!!!! :band:

I do know that Flyone , RCameron, Tybme, and BeaverBill'sFamily have already called and changed a few of Wild Rhino block rooms into their names so come on and join in on the fun!!!

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,178 Posts
imported post

Tnx for the Text Message Bill,

I am penciling this in. Hope nothing comes up to interfere.

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

Looking forward to it! Hope everyone can make it.

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

pssss - I hear the Ottawa Comfort Inn has an indoor pool - anybody up for a January Rhino Pool Party?!?!?!?!?!?!? :cheesygrin:

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

tybme wrote:
pssss - I hear the Ottawa Comfort Inn has an indoor pool - anybody up for a January Rhino Pool Party?!?!?!?!?!?!? :cheesygrin:
Christmas Party with pool? I put in for the 14th & 15th off last week, haven't heard back, yet.

Me & Olive Oyl are planning on it and are shopping for Christmas thongs (for swimmin'), before they are all gone.

Popeye in a Christmas thong... there is a treat for your mind's eye!!! :shock::santahat::laughing:

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
imported post

I should be able to make it again. Not sure of the spending the night just yet, but don't want to miss this fun time! Will be great to see everyone again!!
:blackstuff::toast::jumper::santahat:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

I'd like to attend but I don't think I'll be able to make it.
See how things are going and what I am doing closer to time.

·
Senior Moments!
1,515 Posts
imported post

Popeye wrote:

Popeye in a Christmas thong... there is a treat for your mind's eye!!!  :shock::santahat::laughing:

[/quote]

You mean like this??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
imported post

i wish i could be there but i'm more than 1200 miles away

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Rcameron wrote:
Popeye wrote:

Popeye in a Christmas thong... there is a treat for your mind's eye!!! :shock::santahat::laughing:

You mean like this??

Baby RHINOS ???:shock2:

You got the Wronnnng Popeye !!!!!!

Unless those are Grand-rhinos... then there is nothing like the pitter-patter of a little stampede. :)

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

:shock::wtf:

Darn it, I will be working my butt to the bone while you all of you are having a party!!:lash::lash: :byebye:

Sounds like everyone is going to have a good time, wish I could be there and will make sure that I get that time off for the 2013 party.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Have fun and you all be safe out there!

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

we will be there,gotta work sat morning till noon. we'll meet up at the restraunt

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Well, looks like the Rhinos are getting ready for their Christmas party

This computer has a glitch and shut down 2 times trying to do the high quality render of that image, the final version would have been much better but no sense risking crashing a drive or worse.
I'll have to fire up the bigger system and use it for awhile and clean this one out, probably an over heat problem.

Attachments

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Great pic Chromo... why is the Rhino in the right wearing a...dust mask?... it doesn't cover his nose.

Or is he eating his hat?... carrying a thong?... :stumped:

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
imported post

Could be a Rhino with big beaver teeth? Dont want to ask where that horn has been. It's red!

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

I see Walt & Pudgy both won the Christmas raffle this year!! :dance:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me & Olive Oyl will be at the Annual Rhino Christmas Get-Together onJan 14th & 15th!!

Got reservation in for KANWINGS 1.0:congrats::santahat::congrats:

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Popeye wrote:
I see Walt & Pudgy both won the Christmas raffle this year!! :dance:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me & Olive Oyl will be at the Annual Rhino Christmas Get-Together onJan 14th & 15th!!

Got reservation in for KANWINGS 1.0:congrats::santahat::congrats:
Who did they payoff????? It certainly wasn't me!!! I didn't win anything....again. :thumbsdown:

Popeye! This is great news about attending the party!!! :thumbsup::claps::claps:

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
Popeye wrote:
I see Walt & Pudgy both won the Christmas raffle this year!!  :dance:

Me & Olive Oyl will be at the Annual Rhino Christmas Get-Together on Jan 14th & 15th!!

Got reservation in for KANWINGS 1.0 :congrats::santahat::congrats:

Who did they payoff????? It certainly wasn't me!!! I didn't win anything....again. :thumbsdown:

Popeye! This is great news about attending the party!!! :thumbsup::claps::claps:

Who is Popeye????? :ROFL:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,178 Posts
imported post

Uh, sad news here guys.

I just found out that I am going to be back in Arizona during the week of the Christmas Party.

Have a cold one for me, okay? I'm going to be suffering in that winter time heat while you guys turn up your coat collars. :badgrin:

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
"...I just found out that I am going to be back in Arizona during the week of the Christmas Party. Have a cold one for me, okay? :badgrin:
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry you can't make it John. We'll miss ya!

"Have a COLD one"? That's cold.

tybmewrote:

Who is Popeye????? :ROFL:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

He is that vengeful Rhinowith the great memory! See ya soon................................?:cooldevil::santahat:

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.