My odessy began when I rebuilt carbs w/Randakk kit and guide after one of my floats quit floating(filled w/fuel). Since this I have had a rich mixture and only about 30MPG on a good day. When adjusting the idle mix screws I get max RPM at fully seated position. (all carbs act the same) I went back and checked float levels and they seem pretty good. It was sugested that bad sliders might be issue so I pulled the cover off #4 since it's exposed and everything looked good but the carb still exhibited the same behavior. The bike is running pretty good with smooth accel and power. Carbs sync nicely. The "choke" works as it should. There is some occaisional, mild backfire on decel.
I just want it to work right.:crying: