Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for anyone who has experience or opinions about the Richland Roadster Trike Conversions. Looking at my options and this MAY be something I would do. But, I have never seen one in person and never known anyone who has experience with them. Any thoughts.....? Jim

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
Jim,

don't know much about them but you could check over on the TrikeTalk forum under the Sub heading of outrigger trikes...

I have ridden a Tow Pac for about 7 years now and am quite satisfied with it... Bare in mind that ALL outrigger trike kits are a compromise on a real conversion so they won't handle as well and ride as well as a bona fide conversion...

Also realize that steering will be quite difficult in turns if you don't add an EZ steer kit to the bike, sometimes referred to as a "rake kit" but in reality is a trail modification kit...

Still, the outrigger kits fill a need and I am quite satisfied with mine... I have a 4 degree Traxxion "rake kit" on mine and it is still stable enough to ride on 2 wheels with the Tow Pac kit removed...

Let me know if I can be of further assistance...

Les

·
Magic Moderator
4,259 Posts
I had a GL1500 with a Voyager and you can sometimes find those used for a Goldwing in a trike shop when someone goes for a conversion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts