Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I've been looking at several different headsets for my 1984 GL1200A and find that, for the most part, EdSets, J&M, Autocom all hook in to the existing plug. This allows use of not only the factory intercom but also the radio/stereo/cb. Basically, though, I am only looking for a set-up that would allow my bride and I to converse without being plugged in to the other items. Something simple. I've tried the basic Chatterbox system and while it serves the purpose, it is the least expensive model they make and performance is weak. Any suggestions?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

keener wrote:
I've been looking at several different headsets for my 1984 GL1200A and find that, for the most part, EdSets, J&M, Autocom all hook in to the existing plug. This allows use of not only the factory intercom but also the radio/stereo/cb. Basically, though, I am only looking for a set-up that would allow my bride and I to converse without being plugged in to the other items. Something simple. I've tried the basic Chatterbox system and while it serves the purpose, it is the least expensive model they make and performance is weak. Any suggestions?
Why not plug into the bike's audio, it performs well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.