Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday we rode up thru the gorge to Waynesville and Maggie Valley. There is a restaurant there called Legends. It is actually a sports bar with fantastic burgers, salads, etc. I told them to expect a group of us for lunch on our Thursday ride to the Wheels Thru Time Museum. There are several other restaurants close that are equally good. Just in case everyone doesn't know; The museum is only open Thursday thru Monday so plan on riding with the group on Thursday to visit them. I scored big at the local Biker Gear store there. A nice leather shirt/jacket that is very nice. We had a big thunderstorm before crossing the mountain into Cherokee. Still haven't decided on a restaurant for the Clingman's Dome ride but am looking at a bar-b-que place in Bryson City. So I Must make another trip to the mountains! Another big storm in Fontana but all is well.
Ladies, Lois found a neat place that has earrings in sterling sliver fashioned in the shape of the Tail of the Dragon. She is getting a pair! Also has several shops lined up for those who want to go shopping while the fellas are riding; for those ladies who would rather shop than ride.
The mountains are beautiful, the roads are pristine and the weather is just right for riding the Smoky Mountain roads!
Dubs

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Can never go wrong with BBQ! Comes in many shapes and sizes to suit everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A quick trip will set up the bbq!
Dubs

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Bernie: did you read one of my post regarding Timmy's response to going to NASSIR 7. He was very reluctant to go (riding the wing again), till he found out you were going to be there, he didn't hesitate to say yes!

Better plan on having a shadow that week! That boy likes you.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
John (Jobe05), you don't know how happy I am to know Timmy will be there! I really enjoyed meeting Timmy and Jonathan. Tell Timmy not to leave his keys in his bike!:ROFL:
Dubs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.