Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

When I was riding the Skyline earlier this autumn (Hate using the word Fall in a M/C post) I was thinking how much more convenient a car would be. More security, less hassle, weather less of an issue, more luggage space etc. A nice little sports car. However the feeling of being one with the vehicle would not have been there.

Riding a bike is like waltzing with a beautiful lady. Driving a cage is like cow wrestling.

Watch the cages put through the paces on Motorweek. Tires scream in agony through the pylons as the driver gets thrown from side to side. A motorcycle weaves gracefully through, man and machine as one.

If you can't understand this join the rodeo.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

We just got back from doing a little waltzing today.:action:

Only thing I don't like is that it gets too dark, too soon!:whip:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

I do enjoy taking my sports car on the BRP and have for many years. And it is a beautiful waltz as it glides effortlessly thru the curves, top down with beautiful scenery to behold with every turn. But when I ride my bike thru the same turns the waltz is there but poetry abounds as well! So much more attuned to every aspect of the dance. Two beautiful dances; each meaningful in its unique way. Yet nothing can compare to the flight of the bumblebee!:action:

Dubs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.