Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My kill switch came apart this past Friday. Tried google search to no avail as to where to get one. Suggestions please. Kono14

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
imported post

The kill switch is not sold separately. You have to purchase the right handlebar switch cluster. Part # 35130-MT2-003. HDL has it for 88.20 plus 7.50 shipping.

I just replaced the right switch cluster on my '99 Wing. It is relatively easy, just takes a little time.

I wrote a detailed procedure (with helpful tips) how to remove/install the switch cluster.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
imported post

Looked for your post and procedure on replacing switch cluster, didn't find it. Doyou still have thedetails. Thanks Jim

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
imported post

Check Crescent Moon, they had one for my 76 in stock.

·
Traveller
16 Posts
Dave, I find myself facing replacing my RH switch assembly on my '90 model wing. Can you please shoot me the link to your dee-tailed instructions? I'd gratefully appreciate it, Pardner. Thank you!

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
22,957 Posts
Dave, I find myself facing replacing my RH switch assembly on my '90 model wing. Can you please shoot me the link to your dee-tailed instructions? I'd gratefully appreciate it, Pardner. Thank you!

Hi speakeasy. Hey, dragging up these old threads and posting to them probably won't do you much good. If you have a question just start a new thread.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Switch cluster

You might try Matt @ Michigan Motorcycle Salvage
(586) 463-PART (7278)
295 Southbound Gratiot• Mt. Clemens, MI 48043

The kill switch is the only switch in the top half of that assembly,so it should be a pretty easy swap if your handy with a soldering iron. In most cases, these switches can be taken apart and cleaned. I've done two of them this week already. It's not that bad. But if you've got one that's broke, that's a different story.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Switch cluster

My mistake... One of the cruise switches is also in the top half. But anyway, I just checked with MMS (MI. Motorcycle Salvage), and they have four of them all @ around $50. w/ free shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.