Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Need a shock in order to safety my bike. Mine is leaking oil. Cant order new anymore. Anyone???
Did you try looking at Ebay? There are several to choose from.

·
Administrator
25,614 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Need a shock in order to safety my bike. Mine is leaking oil. Cant order new anymore. Anyone???
Are yours stock Honda or Progressive,both can be rebuilt but the seal is different size.

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everything looks OEM to me. very little tampering. Im not sure how to identify the difference. Just hope this replacement shock bolts right in! I have now located the ECM from advice I got here. Opened it up & looked at the relays. Nothing specific about fuel pump but I think it might be part of the ignition relay which has 4 pins. Going to get a replacement & cross my fingers!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts

PM Sent (I have a used pair of rear Progressive 416's)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hatchetman I have one that I just took off my 90 1500, only thing wrong with it is the boot is broke and some of the oil ran out when I laid it down while I put my 416's on. If you pay the shipping it is yours for free
just let me know your address I will check shipping and I will let you know what the shipping is and when I get the shipping $$ I will send it how ever you want it shipped just let me know. MCFF

1 - 10 of 10 Posts