Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello all! I went for a ride this weekend and noticed when I got homethe saddlebag light lens was missing. Do any of the members have one that you would be willing sell. The size of the lens is approxately 10 1/8" long and the width is 2 5/8". My bike is a 1984 Interstate.

Thanks!!!

Greg

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

That's the one in the saddlebag lid Greg? The lens doesn't come separately from the base, they are glued together and bolted to the lid.

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
imported post

Post a picture of where you are talking about, I have a set of saddle bags and possibly have that if it's what I'm thinking about.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

The red lens that covers the light on the bottom of the saddlebag is what I am in need of. This is a picture of a saddlebag from Ebay, my camera is having issues and is currently not working.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

BADMOD97 wrote:

The red lens that covers the light on the bottom of the saddlebag is what I am in need of. This is a picture of a saddlebag from Ebay, my camera is having issues and is currently not working.
Pretty sure a regular reflector lens is the same lens as your light.You just take it off and replace yours.Anyway, I got bucketloads of them. Shoot me your address on a pm and I'll send you one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.