Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I bought my Trike used last year andthought about puttingtwo new tires on before this spring. That's when I found out that theP195/70R13 tires that are on it know are very, veryhard to find. So I am know lookingat replacing the rims with 14 or 15 inch.So I also find out 4 lug chrome rims that are not reversed out are hard to find. If anyone has any or knows where to get two polished chrome,4 lug with 4 1/4 pattern, 14'' or 15'' rims.please let me know.:baffled:

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
imported post

from what I understand from talking to a trike owner the rims from a 79 to 93 Ford mustang will work on his so you might want to check junkyards or online for that fit and 15s and 16s are common for these cars.

S.H.

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
imported post

Just a stupid question from my side and that is if you put on 15" rims and you are 2 up will the clearance be ok ?:baffled:

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
imported post

As long as you keep the diameter of the tire its self the same your fine you just go with a thinner sidewall.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

I don't know for sure, but you might want to try a 1960's mustang. From what I understand the 6cyl. models only had 4 lugs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.