Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I just bought a used ring of fire. I'm looking for replacement LED light strips for it(I want a different color) Anyone know where to find them? I've looked on-line, and found thousands of light strips, but none that look like what I have. I e-mailed ShowChrome, but no response. No manufacturer name printed on mine. I'm running out of ideas.
Thanks, Dave

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
imported post

Some guys have used the low cost ones you buy on ebay and these have worked fine. May be worth a try, as some are as low as $1-00 each.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
imported post

hi there...i have a brand new set they are the ADD-ON ACCCESSORIES...they have the original box which i just opened as i thought it was just lights but not so...has the chrome ring and the CLEAR lights. two in package (left and right side for the front wheel. i bought on e-bay awhile back and never opened package till i saw that someone might need. i haven't figured how to place pictures on the computer yet but i know they are new and still in the original box. 50 bucks plus shipping will take them.... have a nice day ...WIZARD0520

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

Try www.streetglow.com They have alot of accent lights for interior and exterior of automobiles. LED strips in many lengths.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
imported post

Think I will try the strip lights at wally world

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
imported post

Strip lights at Wal-Mart are only 15 inches. Company that makes them do not make custom lengths nor have any longer.

Been there, Done that, Have the T-shirt to prove it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.