Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Well, I guess the best way to let people know what we're doing is to give you the link to my home page calendar. I want to ride more than the church groupdoes which is only one ride a month, however I've been told by manyI have the same problem most people do when trying to get Goldwingers together. People seem to be so busy with work, grandchildren, travel, crusies, socker, baseball and family to the point where they don't have time to ride and then there are some who just can't do it for health reasons, money ( my problem ) and maybe a long 300 mile rides don't cut it anymore. So lets try this. I'll keep posting the trips no matter how short or how long and if someone wants to go you can e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send the Garmin GPS route and tell you where to meet. If you have a Garmin GPS you can get the free sofware at the Garmin site entitled Base Camp to view the route and upload the route to your GPS.

I have a dream of someday seeing as many Goldwings in a group heading to a location as I see the HOGS do every weekend. Maybe it will happen and maybe I won't but the wife and I are going to go for as long as we can hold that 900+ pound beast up.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.